TROUBLE TIMES THREE PLUS ME!!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

J.C.s Christmas Party & Thank to all that gave..

Yesterday J.C. had his Christmas Party at school, and I was able to go. I walked in his class and he was so EXCITED. I brought juice boxes and all the kids enjoyed those. All of his classmates were singing Christmas songs while the parents was putting food on the table. J.C.s teachers was so happy to see me they just kept on giving me hugs, J.C. and I are so blessed to have teachers like that. I sat with him at his table and there was two other little girls at his table. The whole time J.C. just loved on me and sat on my lap. He misses me so much and I miss him. It was so nice to spend some quality time with him. After the party, I took J.C. to papas, I had to go to Belue Trucking to get the gifts they have bought for the kids. If I had a company to work for I would definitely work there. Becky took me around to meet everyone and they are the sweetest people in the world. They don't even know me or my family but are willing to help us so our kids can have a WONDERFUL Christmas. I'll never get what they have done for us and also wanted to Thank Orthopedic Specialities for what they have done. They raised up money for us, I know times are hard with the economy but generously gave. Jason also works for a GREAT company as well, they have been nothing but nice and understanding through all this. They also raised up money and also sent us toys for the boys. There are really some caring people in this self-centered world. There are others that are behind the scenes that get in there prayer closets or on their knee just praying us through this and I know that prayer works so Thank you for all the love and support y'all will be rewarded in heaven. God bless Ya ll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey. I am so glad to hear that you and the fam are doing great. It just makes me tear up when I hear how wonderful the people have been to you and your family. I think about you all a lot and pray that all is well. I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Love you. Krissy