TROUBLE TIMES THREE PLUS ME!!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm very proud of Jason as his counts are coming up. Dr. Mehta says his wbc 9,000 so he is doing really good. He has had headaches for the past couple of days because of his eyes. God is so amazing as we are going through this. We all should give God the credit. Jason is so excited about watching PPV Ultimate Fighters tomorrow night. Jason is been wanting to watch a PPV with his old supervisor John Hansen and he finally gets that opportunity to do that tomorrow. Gary(boy) his best friend is staying tonight and can't wait. So I guess they will have boys night playing Xbox. I'm going to try to get the kids picture taking tomorrow. So just keep Jason and his family in ya'll daily payers as he go through this and when he goes to Duke.

No comments: