TROUBLE TIMES THREE PLUS ME!!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The everyday life of The Williams household....

I'm gonna give y'all the wonderful tour through the Williams everyday schedule.

6:00am-the alarms starts to go off.
8:00am-I eventually get up. I give the kids a bath and they brush their teeth and hair. I scramble around looking for clean clothes(that reminds i have laundry to do...MAN) for them to put on. I hurry up and put something on for me (y'all should see me in the morning NOT PRETTY).
8:50am- I drop the kids off and now I'M FREE. Praise the lord I'M FREE. Everyone who is a stay at home Mommy know what that feels like.
9:00am-I get home,get the paper and fix me something to eat and then relax and watch some Golden Girls (i love that show). I should be cleaning but someday I just feel like being lazy.
10:30am- Jason comes home from work. He jokes around with me, then gets him something to eat and heads to the bedroom for his goodnight sleep.
11:55am-I pick the kiddos up from school (so much for me relaxing) and they cant stop talking about what they did at school. J.C. has a new girlfriend name Chloe yep Jason is his daddy. That is so sweet.
12:30-1:30pm-I am trying to get the kids to take a nap. Sometimes it works(if I am lucky)and sometimes it don't.
2:00-4:00pm-I'm trying to clean the mess up that my kids make. Trying to keep insane in front of my kids. Get on the computer for a little bit to look at blogs, myspace, and check my email.Watch a little TV. Pretty much boring you don't have to say it I know.
4:00-7:00pm-Trying to wake Jason. I would rather close my finger in a window then to wake that monster up. He's the hardest living person I know to get up. While I'm doing that I start to cook(well heat something up....don't cook too good) and still trying to clean up the mess that kids made.
7:00-10:30pm-We eat and then Jason leaves for work. I try to settle the kids down to go to bed. Sometimes it works and then other times it don't. Clean the kitchen up sometimes. Wash some clothes sometimes. J.C. is usually the first to go to bed then I have to wrestle Carson for him to go to bed. Then I'm off to beddy bye. I'm ready for the next day to come so I can do it ALL over again (SOMETIMES). Sorry my life is so boring hopefully next time I can blog about someone else is life. JUST KIDDING. Please Come back.

No comments: